Sunday, March 29, 2015

So. Tired.

I so over did it this weekend. 

Friday I didn't do much but Marqui and I were up late for some reason watching shows. Didn't fall asleep till 2am about. Then I was up pretty early Saturday at 7. 

Saturday was spent with Marquis mom and sister. We hung out, had pizza, it was a nice visit. We were there most of the day. Getting back home around 5 I received a text from a family I use to have at the daycare when I worked there. Asking if I was available to babysit from 8-11. I figured I would. 

It was so good to see them! They have 2 girls. Big change from the 3 boys I'm use too. They were great and we had a good time. I got home around midnight and I was so tired. Marqui was up and on his computer. I was asleep so fast. I don't even know when he finished on the computer. 

Today I decided to clean and that turned into straightening up a little to cleaning the whole place for 4 hours. I'm glad I did it but oh man. Everything hurts! I lifted heavier things then I should have. I felt ok at the time. I'm so tired now. Laying here typing this is even exhausting and I'm just on my phone haha. 

It was a very busy, long days, weekend. But I'm glad I got to see how far I could push it. 

Tomorrow I can't just relax. Well I can but I have to exercise first. I'm starting weight watchers and exercising. I need to get In the best shape I can to help with my health. So I'll push in the morning and then relax. 

I plan on writing about it all on here a lot to help myself stay accountable. It's going to be tough but I know it's best for me and I know I can do it. Hopefully I really learn to love it haha. 

Alright. Time for bed! Have a good week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post