First today is Marqui's birthday! He is 28 now. We didn't do much today, just finished some Christmas shopping, got ice cream and went to visit his dad. We did go out this past Saturday with his friends to the Cheesecake Factory. That was fun.
So back to this past week. I picked up my pictures from surgery to bring to my next appointment. I also had my platelets checked once more - 61,000. Not terrible.
Tomorrow I go to NYC to see DR. Brown. The liver transplant specialist. Hopefully I hear some good news. I hope he has a plan. As long as it goes well I will be very happy! Specially since this is all right before Christmas. I would love to enjoy the holiday.
Not too much to report. I will update sooner this time. Probably after I come home tomorrow. Wish me luck! And fingers crossed on some good news!!
No comments:
Post a Comment